State House 91
1. Abortion: The 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court abortion decision.
2. COVID: Letting private businesses terminate employees who are not vaccinated against COVID-19.
3. Marijuana: Legalizing recreational marijuana in Arkansas.
4. Education: Allowing public funds allocated for the education of a child to be used to pay for an education at any school the parent chooses.
With some reservations.
I’m not for funds intended for public school to be used in the private school setting unless they meet the same standards and accreditation that a public school does
5. Critical Race Theory: Withholding state funds from any public school that promotes critical race theory.
6. Elections: Requiring absentee ballots to be notarized in order to be counted in an election.
7. Privacy: Requiring individuals to use the changing room, restroom, or shower of their biological sex on government property—such as public schools, state parks, and government buildings.
8. Nursing Homes: Allowing family members to place a “granny camera” in the room of a nursing home resident for monitoring and visiting purposes.
9. Marriage: Making it more difficult to obtain a divorce by eliminating general indignities as grounds for divorce.