1. Abortion: The U.S. Supreme Court’s 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization abortion decision.
2. Abortion: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's decision to make abortion-inducing drugs such as RU-486 available by mail.
3. Immigration: Allowing border states to construct their own barriers on federal lands or waters to prevent illegal immigration.
4. Guns: Renewing the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban.
5. Economic Policy: Amending the U.S. Constitution to require the federal government to balance its budget every year except during times of national emergency.
6. Ukraine: Continued military aid to Ukraine for the conflict with Russia.
7. Foreign Policy: Authorizing military action to defend U.S. allies in the event that China attempts to annex Taiwan.
8. Buffalo River: Redesignating the Buffalo National River as a National Park Preserve.
9. Civil Liberties: Amending the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 to add sexual orientation and gender identity to the list of protected classes.