U.S. House 2
1. Marriage: The 2015 Obergefell v. Hodges U.S. Supreme Court same-sex marriage decision.
2. Immigration: Building a wall or other barrier along the entire border with Mexico.
3. Religious Liberty: Allowing churches to endorse candidates by abolishing the Johnson Amendment.
4. Electoral College: Electing the President of the United States by a nationwide popular vote rather than by the Electoral College method that is currently in use.
5. Balanced Budget: Requiring a balanced federal budget every year.
6. Abortion: Prohibiting abortions except in cases when the mother’s life is at risk.
7. Guns: Reinstating the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban.
8. Civil Liberties: Amending the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 to add sexual orientation to the list of protected classes.
9. Marijuana: Enforcing federal anti-marijuana laws in states like Arkansas that have legalized medical or recreational marijuana.
10. Sanctuary Cities: Ending sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants.
11. What should be done about the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants who are in the U.S.?
12. How can the U.S. prevent mass shootings?
13. What type of health care reform do you support?