State House 10
1. Abortion: The 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court abortion decision.
2. COVID: Letting private businesses terminate employees who are not vaccinated against COVID-19.
3. Marijuana: Legalizing recreational marijuana in Arkansas.
4. Education: Allowing public funds allocated for the education of a child to be used to pay for an education at any school the parent chooses.
5. Critical Race Theory: Withholding state funds from any public school that promotes critical race theory.
6. Elections: Requiring absentee ballots to be notarized in order to be counted in an election.
7. Privacy: Requiring individuals to use the changing room, restroom, or shower of their biological sex on government property—such as public schools, state parks, and government buildings.
8. Nursing Homes: Allowing family members to place a “granny camera” in the room of a nursing home resident for monitoring and visiting purposes.
9. Marriage: Making it more difficult to obtain a divorce by eliminating general indignities as grounds for divorce.