1. Abortion: The U.S. Supreme Court’s 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization abortion decision.
2. Abortion: Arkansas' current law that prohibits abortion except to save the life of the mother in a medical emergency.
3. Education: The 2023 LEARNS Act passed by the Arkansas Legislature that makes comprehensive changes to Arkansas' education laws.
4. Marijuana: Legalizing recreational marijuana.
5. Guns: Banning firearms that are commonly known as "assault weapons."
6. Gender-Identity: Prohibiting minors from receiving puberty blockers, hormones, or surgery for the purpose of gender transition.
7. COVID-19: Allowing state government to close private businesses during a health emergency.
8. Nursing Homes: Letting nursing home residents voluntarily place cameras in their own rooms to enable their family members to see and hear them.
9. Freedom of Information: Further amending the Freedom of Information Act to prevent disclosure of deliberative documents such as government memos and letters, as discussed in the special legislative session of 2023.