State House 88
1. Abortion: The 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court abortion decision.
2. Marriage: The 2015 Obergefell v. Hodges U.S. Supreme Court same-sex marriage decision.
3. Marijuana: The 2016 proposed ballot measure sponsored by Arkansans for Compassionate Care to legalize medical marijuana.
4. Taxes: Increasing the motor fuel tax on gasoline and diesel to provide funds for state highway needs.
5. Guns: Allowing citizens who may legally own a handgun to visibly and openly carry an unconcealed handgun without a permit—also known as "open carry."
6. Religious Liberty: Requiring business owners to engage in business activities that violate their religious beliefs.
7. Education: The Common Core State Standards being implemented in Arkansas' public schools.
8. Term Limits: Reinstating the 1992 Arkansas Term Limits Amendment that generally prohibits members of the Arkansas Legislature from serving more than 6 years in the Arkansas House and 8 years in the Arkansas Senate.
9. Civil Liberties: Amending the Arkansas Civil Rights Act of 1993 to add sexual orientation and gender identity to the list of protected classes.
10. Medicaid Expansion: Continuation of the Arkansas Private Option law passed in 2013 that increased the number of people receiving health insurance through Medicaid by using tax dollars to buy health insurance from private insurance companies under the Affordable Care Act.
11. Lottery: Requiring the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery to increase the percentage of proceeds allocated for scholarships to a minimum of 25%.