U.S. House 3
1. Abortion: The 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court abortion decision.
2. Balanced Budget: Amending the U.S. Constitution to require the federal government to balance its budget every year except during times of national emergency.
3. Elections: Allowing churches to endorse candidates by abolishing the IRS restriction known as the Johnson Amendment.
4. SOGI: Amending the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 to add sexual orientation and gender identity to the list of protected classes.
5. Immigration: Building a wall or similar barrier along the entire U.S. border with Mexico.
6. Guns: Renewing the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban.
7. COVID: Allowing private employers to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for employees.
8. Foreign Policy: Using the U.S. Military to defend Taiwan against Chinese aggression.
9. Tech & Social Media: Enforcing anti-trust laws to break up large tech companies like Google and Facebook.